- 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited email storage
- Facilitates compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Lower TCO as compared to on-premises Exchange
- 24/7 support + free migration performed by our experts
Free migration performed by our experts
99.999% uptime guarantee
Easy business mobility
Choose Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013
Protection from McAfee, the global leaders
One-click integration with 20+ other services
Flexible plans and bundles
What is Hosted Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange is the world’s leading platform for unifying a business’s email, calendar and contacts. More than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leverage Exchange to communicate, collaborate and compete at a Fortune 50 level.
So What Is Hosted?
In the past, Microsoft Exchange was deployed on-premises. This meant you needed to buy a server, pay for licenses, and hire an IT person to install and maintain it.
With Hosted Exchange, your Exchange server is installed and managed in the cloud, as a service, with no fees upfront. You get all the functionality of Exchange with none of the overhead. Intermedia performs all installation, maintenance, upgrade and support activities on your behalf for a predictable monthly fee.
The cloud vs. on-premises
- There’s no hardware to buy or software to license.
- It’s reliable and always available… it’s in the cloud.
- It’s secure and always updated. We perform upgrades for you.
- Automatically synchronize data across different devices.
Exchange vs. Outlook: What's the difference?
Choose your version of Exchange
- Exchange 2013: Cutting edge look and feel - Designed for mobility
- Exchange 2010: Powerful communications and collaboration features